- MOST plastic optical fiber (25MHz) (harness included)
- Power/Ground connection (harness included)
- 8 channels RCA full-range
- 4V RMS
- 192kHz Sampling 24-bit digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Support for volume/fade/balance on factory radio and/or steering wheel.
- Support for all factory-fitted audio sources (eg. telephone/navigation/voice recognition/television/dvd) (where applicable)
- Support for reverse park sensor audio overlay (where applicable)
- Support for factory multi-band equalizer (where applicable)
- 12-Volt amplifier turn on/off signal
***Note: From software revisions 1.7.0 onwards the DA2 has gained channel mapping available through the mObridge DSP graphical interface. The default mapping in its nonvolatile memory may not match your current output channels. Please refer to the release notes for the channel mapping description and details.