- Allows any aftermarket amplifier with a TOSLINK digital input to be connected.
- Seamlessly integrates into the vehicle's MOST network.
- Operates in the digital domain, so there is no unwanted harmonic distortions or noise.
- No need to cut into the vehicle's wiring to access the audio signal.
- No need for analogue Hi to LO converters.
- Complete control over Bass, Treble, Balance and Volume.
- Utilizes state of the art, powerful 300MHz digital signal processor.
***Note: This product should be used when running an external processor and not the DA2 as the DA2 does not contain a digital output. The DA1 has the graphic equalizer disabled for BMW vehicles and this equates to more volume whereas the DA2 has less volume as it has it's graphic equalizer enabled. When a DA2 is used in conjunction with an external processor via the low equalizer, the overall volume is too low which has resulted in installers trying to compensate by increasing the amplifier gain which also increases the amplifier noise floor to an unacceptable level.